Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
13 - 18 (of 5555) questions
I find myself often waking up at various hours of the night on my back but propped up on my elbows with my head tilted all the way back. ...
7 years ago I stopped smoking weed cold turkey ..... when I did I had severe withdrawals it got to a point where my brain felt like it w...
34 year old male. 6' 2" @ 230 pounds sleep 6-8 hours per night and wake up feeling exhausted 99 out of every 100 days. Complaint/Iss...
Hello, I am currently looking for the cause and a potential treatment for excessive daytime sleepiness/chronic fatigue/exhaustion (not...
My husband is really worried right when I start to fall asleep he says I’m making these horrible loud noises. I asked him does it sound l...
Last night, all I remember is my husband waking me up from a horrible nightmare trying to get some. I was so freaked out and had no idea ...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.