Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

Hello, Lately i have encountered many disorders when going to bed, which is a bit concerning at the moment. These disorders started ...
Since I was a child, and until now (27years old) about once every three months or maybe more, I will have a frightening experience while ...
Last night, all I remember is my husband waking me up from a horrible nightmare trying to get some. I was so freaked out and had no idea ...
Hello, Can someone help me with my sleep study results? The doctor told me everything was normal, but this sure doesn't seem to support...
14 year old male here. I’ve been having trouble getting up on time recently. Last night, I went to bed at my normal time of 2:00 AM - 10:...
I have had insomnia for a couple years now and have tried a ton of different things with that. I was on ambien and trazadone for a while,...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.