Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Smoking Cessation Community

I've been chewing Nicorette for about ten years. I chew between nine and eleven pieces of the 2mg a day. What are the harmful effects of ...
What are the long-term effects of using commit lozenges? I have used them for a couple years and can't kick them. Are they are safe rep...
My husband has smoked for probably 30 years. He's 49 now. He has cut way back mainly because he can't smoke at work and such. He goes out...
Hi, I wasnt sure whether to post this here or under one of the parenting forums. About 6 months ago I started dating a 31 year old single...
I have been smoking since I was about 15 on and off and I’ve been a heavy smoker between 16-20 year old, I am 20 now. For about a month n...
I am hoping that somebody can help me? i am a 25 year old male. I have all the symptoms of GERD .I know i dont eat all the healthy, i don...
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.