Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Smoking Cessation Community

Is joint pain/arthritis possible after quitting smoking? I'm on week 8 since I quit, and it's been 3 weeks since I last chew nicotine gum...
Hi, I have stopped smoking since last ten days. I need a couple of suggestions about. 1)- I have Constipation, Acidity/ PPI Problem & ...
Im 16 years old, and pretty much a normal teenage girl, but Im worried because I think my smoking is getting out of hand. I had my first ...
Hi everyone. I quit smoking just over one month ago. I've been wanting to quit for several years now but finally took advantage of a situ...
I quit dip about a month ago and I noticed around the time I had my first anxiety attack that my vision has felt completely different tha...
I am in my mid 20's, and have been struggling to quit smoking for a little over a year now. It seems like I will quit successfully for on...
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.