Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Social Security Disability or SSDI Group

I wanted to start this group to keep in touch with others and to help or get tips from others about SSDI since there isn't a forum for it. Where are you in the filing process? What have you learned or need to know so we can help each other through the long treacherous process.
Hi, I posted this in another forum regarding pain meds, but feel this applies in regards to advice. So, I am copying and pasting parts fr...
About 2 years ago I lost my job because my epilepsy had come back and was worse than ever. I applied for an ADA accomodation and they we...
I wanted to make a separate post for any tips we have on filing, appeals and attorneys.
I'm unemployed in the summer and went and got some help this year because of my additional time off work because of surgery. Okay I appli...
Hello other frustrated members! This is a bit lengthy, as I am posting many of my mediacl problems. 95% of these are documented by physi...
I've been trying to find people who have applied for SS due to HVC. By this I mean anyone who has been approved or denied, and what they ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.