Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stomach Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
13 - 18 (of 111) questions
My 84-year old Mother was diagnosed with stomach cancer and had a sub-total gastrectomy in August of 2011. The pathology report showed c...
I am a 38 year old female. Hello. I have recently been going through some testing for stomach issues. I freaked out after the ultrasound....
I have cramps in my stomach and my legs pain. They hurt when i walk esp. the part below knees. What can it be? Please help me!
Hi, im 34 years old male , 6'2" and 195 lbs. i have increased belching and gurgling stomach (especially when i first wake up) for about 5...
Hi, im 34 years old male , 6'2" and 195 lbs. i have increased belching mild reoccuring RUQ discomfort and gurgling stomach (really bad ...
Hi, im 33 years old i have mild, reoccuring upper right abdominal discomfort. along with increased belching, gurgling stomach and lots ...
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.