Aa
A
A
A
Close

Success Stories Community

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.
1 - 6 (of 98) questions
A few years ago my varicose veins had become so bad that I had a sac of purplish-black blood hanging from each ankle. Very scary to look ...
Exactly one year ago my left eye was 20/100 and my right eye 20/70. I had cataracts in both eyes, macular degeneration in the left eye an...
Do you have a scalp cyst? I did for about ten years until recently. It felt like a marble under my scalp, about two inches above my left ...
I am a 32 year old white male. After a good bit of sobriety I relapsed on alcohol, cocaine, and opiates at a friend's bachelor party. Thi...
I'm 31 and have been where you are. Abused any way you can imagine by a drug addicted father. I hated life and wanted to die in my early ...
For over 2 years, I dealt with chronic back pain that just seemed to get worse. I underwent nerve ablations, injections, chiropractic tr...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.