Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.
7 - 12 (of 85) questions
I was pregnant and came across this forum, I've noticed many babies died after getting there immunizations at 2 months. Why? Does anyone ...
My brother was 9 months old when he was taken from my father of SIDS... To this day, my father still blames himself for Brandon's death.....
Im a breastfeeding mother of a four week old boy. He has been throwing and spitting up a lot and it comes out of his nose too most of the...
I don't really have a question am just looking for other people to walk to that have been through the same thing I am going through. My ...
i heard breast feeding can cause sids? if so explain when is it ok to place a child on their belly to sleep? can sids be caused b...
My second was classed as stillborn a year later. My third I miscarried at 14 weeks. followed by two more miscarriages. I now have a gor...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments