Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Suicidal feelings Group

When something happens in your life and it is too much to handle mentally and physically and you just don't want to feel it anymore.
I was diagnosed with depression about 5 years ago. Upto that point in my life, I was quite far from anything resemblinga man with any men...
Im only 17, I cant live my life anymore. I cant do it, I cant carry on dragging each day on. Life is ******* unfair. It is so hardand ...
I've been doing this for years, in and out of the hospital, and I just can't do it anymore... I've absolutely had enough. I have no energ...
I attempted suicide for the fourth time in my life around two weeks ago. I took about half a bottle of ibprofen, fourth a bottle of extr...
I am 32 years young and physically chellged with severe cerebral palsy. I'm physically disaled from one hand and both legs. .i am not a...
If you're not acting on suicidal feelings, and you've started taking drugs, etc, how do you know when you should tell your doctor that ma...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.