Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Suicidal feelings Group

When something happens in your life and it is too much to handle mentally and physically and you just don't want to feel it anymore.
I not sure what to do, and normally i wouldn't write it online, but i have no one to talk too. I have a mental health support person and ...
I need some kind of pattern interrupt or some kind of hope and believe that I will be able to change the unproductive habit of not engagi...
Who cares if anyone is suicidal cetainly not anyone on here if you ask for advice you are accused of looking for sympathy, just to say i...
i am so sad and down i can't do this anymore. i was meant to go back to a psychiatric unit but the younge peoples one is full and i just ...
Hi, I just joined this site and I decided to join this group because for the last 11 weeks I've been suffering from anxiety which is basi...
Ive been sitting in my room all weeked with a knife in my hand. I cant take this. I hate this world. My life isnt really bad at all......
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.