Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC Over 40 Group

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty
1 - 6 (of 534) questions
I'm 48 and met the love of my life a few years ago. I've been thinking about having a baby constantly in the recent year. I'm healthy...
I just turned 52 and two years ago I was tested and found out that it was possible that we could get pregnant on our own so i had a tubal...
My DH and I decided to try again. I will have to do ivf because there is no other way. I do have 2 dd's, through ivf. The last time I ...
My partner of almost 5 years and I were trying to conceive naturally for 6 months without success. My partner experiences delayed ejacula...
Hello all, I am so glad i found this site. I will be 41 this month and my doctor just prescribed clomid for me. I am worried that I ma...
I'm 42 years old and went to my recent scan and was told the baby did not make it (I would have been almost 13 weeks). I am now starting ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.