Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC Over 40 Group

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty
Hi ladies! I finally came across a forum of Over 40 and TTC that is actually ACTIVE!! So many other boards haven't had posts in years. ...
I'm 43 and will be 7 weeks pregnant when I have my u/s on the 27th, I am hoping for good news! But worried of course
Well I am being scheduled for a D&C this Friday. There still is no change in the fetus. Oh I was praying things would turn out for the be...
Has anyone been told the fetus grew bigger but they thought it was a miscarriage? The re said the fetus is bigger since 5 days ago but wa...
Hello every, Can someone please provide me with information about maca root powder. I was really unfamiliar with this alternative medi...
Hi there, this is my first ever posting so bare with me. I'm not quite sure how this all works but I'm 45 have three grown up kids who a...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.