Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC Over 40 Group

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty
Hi ladies, I know there are several of you out there who have tried clomid and I would like to know if there are any criteria that I have...
Hi ladies....I have questions for all of you out there. First of all, I just recently found out I was pregnant...even though we were n...
Hello, Im 42, I have a 28 day cycle, my last af was dec 30th spotting first day light bleeding for a day and a half and then spotting...
I just bought the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor and was just curious if anyone else has bought it? If so, please share your experience...
I am going to post this on both this group and the 45 yr olds. Since I have been corresponding with many of you, I am curious to know ho...
Hi ladies, it's been awhile since I've posted on here. I still check in all the time but don't have much time to write anything. I have...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.