Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC Over 45 Group

For all us woman 45 or almost 45 trying to conceive. Weather it be natural or with the help of fertility treatments.
Hi Ladies Well yesterday was a bit rough for me as I began to bleed in the morning and by nightfall I was really cramping and passing a ...
Hi Ladies Well we have arrived home from our first visit with my Gyn/Ob. We had the joy of seeing our little bean with its gorgeous lit...
Dr Oz Show, January 27, 2012 By Jupiter_2| 1 hour A dear friend I have made since we both started our 'have a baby' journeys was ...
Good morning ladies! Well, dare I say this... Please keep your fingers crossed for "Pregnancy # 6". Going by my cycle I am 5 weeks ...
I am going to pick a donor tomorrow. I hope and pray there is one that at least resembles me just a little bit! Anyone use Donor eggs? an...
I have not given up! I tried everything and I don't think I can go through any more ivf's with my own eggs. It's been almost 2 ye...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.