Aa
A
A
A
Close

TTC after Miscarriages Community

MedHelp's TTC after Miscarriages community.
1 - 20 (of 467) questions
I have my implantation bleeding with brown discharge on 19th day of my mentrual cycle..after one day I have red blood with clots..after 3...
So I was 5 weeks and 3 days when I had my miscarriage however it wasn’t for 3 weeks that it was noticed because I hadn’t had an ultra sou...
Hi everyone. Just wanted to find out from those who had miscarriaves before how long it took for your period to start after you had a dnc...
I am 26 years old and after trying for a whole year to fall pregnant naturally, i finally did, only to have a miscarriage 6.5 weeks in. I...
I usually have very heavy flows that last a full 7 days. Needless to say, I need to wear super or overnight sanitary napkins at all times...
I just had a m/c on 1/15/16 i was 13 and a half weeks pregnat and just got my period 2/7/16 this was my first pregnancy and first mc but ...
I just had a m/c on 1/15/16 i was 13 and a half weeks pregnat and just got my period 2/7/16 this was my first pregnancy and first mc but ...
i'm a 33 year old female just diagnosed with a balanced translocation after 2 miscarriages. i've seen a genetic counselor and currently h...
i had miscarriage 2 weeks ago while i was bleeding i was having sex with my boyfriend . before and after my ovulation we are still having...
So my husband and I have been trying to conceive for what will be a year in December for our first child. I had a miscarriage naturally 0...
This is my first round of clomid since my miscarriage in feb. I ovulated and starting yesterday 4dpo I have been suffering extreme nausea...
I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. I had terrible pain in my left side and bled for 17 days. My hcg levels were around 150 two weeks ago. I ...
Me and my husband were pregnent a couple months ago but tragiclly lost our baby, now i was suppose to get my period on Sep,17 but it did ...
I found out I was pregnant in February and sadly lost the baby in March. It was definitely an accident! And the miscarriage was the worst...
Miscarriage July 3rd. Bleesing stopped friday and i had sex saturday. Should i wait it out before trying again ladies.Or is it safe now
hi, i am a women of age 28. TTC after D&C in dec 14. last menstural date jun 1 , 2015. last 2 cycles wer exact 28 days cycle. had sex unt...
I had my period March 28th through the first and then again April 11th through the 17th. My question is when should I approximately get m...
finally got my BFP ladies.
I miscarried twice and I have been trying since with no luck. My last pregnancy was almost two years ago and I almost died. I had to have...
Found out I was pregnant June 14th. 5wks along. Pretty uneventful pregnancy aside from being diagnosed with Tricamoniasis at 14wks. U/S...
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.