Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Anxiety Group

Teens have anxiety too, so if your teen is suffering from anxiety make them write down a question and see if your fellow community can answer it or if you have any questions on how to help your teen ask now not later.
1 - 6 (of 12) questions
I'm a 15 year old female, and I have been having anxiety symptoms most of my life. When I was younger I clearly had separation anxiety un...
hi, i am only 15 years old and have had anxiety for almost a year now. its breathing anxiety. its controlling my life. i can be perfectly...
Im 15 and I had my first anxiety attack a few days ago and it was the worst experience of my life. If it happens again, what could I do t...
Im suffering from depression &im 15 idk what to do with myself I feel that all I can do is cry &its making my life difficult &i feel alon...
i am 16years old and just starting having anxiety attacks about a month ago. i run cross country, track, and i participate in like every ...
I used to get severe anxiety attacks, but haven't in a very long time. now, i am completely unable to be inside my house or car alone at...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.