Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 6856) questions
i am 17 years old. recently i just noticed my ball sack is very dry and scaly, and it is very red. my d.ick seems fine, but from the ba...
i am a 14 year old female. i have been hearing music in my head a lot, almost constantly. i've been feeling stressed out too, but even wh...
So I went to have a wee and I was on my period and when I looked at the toilet paper I saw about ten very small (about half a centimeted ...
I am a 16 year old male and I am only 5ft 6, I swim 5 times a week and have a healthy diet. My father is 5ft 10 and my mother is 5ft 2. A...
When I get a little stress it happens.
So I'm 13 and I see about most of the boys in my year have armpit hair and I have like 3 tiny strands I did shave my ts like a year ago b...
i wanna lose weight
I know this is probably not the forum, but I am very concerned about my 14 year old son. Recently, my son had his best friend sleep o...
Hello all, my name is heather and i am 15 years old. I dont know why but I just can not eat in the morning! I can't even drink water wit...
My penis isn't growing
How do I sleep on a couch if it as Bed bugs fleas in it no money to buy a new couch. Help?
I'm a 14 year old girl who has a VERY high sex drive and i masturbate 4 to 5 times a day EVERY day im still a virgin. All im asking is if...
Our son is 10 years old with bone age of 12, he is 5'1" tall and 110lbs. He has been diagnosed with precocious puberty and the doctor ha...
My son was a 26 week preemie and is now a healthy 12 1/2 year old. He is almost 5 feet tall and weighs 79 lbs. He has hypothyroidism an...
During the last couple of month i have been hearing voices.. It is hard to explain but they aren't voices in my head, they are right behi...
Can you get genital herpes from a dog licking your penis
After I masturbated for the first time I'm 13 btw. I got pains in my leg and foot and right now my arm is sore but that could be from wor...
What is that? is it normal?
For the past two years I’ve been suffering with chest pains and even been rushed to hospital a few times , but due to being messed around...
Pls tell appropriate detail
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?