Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Health Community

I've posted this already but I need some help, low key scared ngl, i have been masturbating for about 5 year, and recently when I do i st...
Hi, I'm here because I am never hungry anymore. I can't even remember when this started happening, but my parents and sibling have notice...
Hi,I recently discovered a bump with the shape of a grape in the surface of the anus , on the inside. It is visible when spreading my che...
Sometimes when I pee it's difficult to get the urine out, my foreskin will feel tight and I'll press to pee but nothing will come out but...
What would cause one of my balls to sweel up and cause server pain. Been going on for four years
hi, im a 16 year old female never had any problems with my health. its embarrassing to say when i first started high school is when i st...
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?