Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Mental Health Issues Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
When i was young like 9 or 10 one of my club friends was 16 he ****** mee but i was a kid and didn’t understand anything it happened 2 ti...
I guess this is more of a vent. Basically I want to try more things with like sexual pleasure but every time I try I stop because I start...
I feel alone and I just need relief from the pain I feel.
so i’m 16 (female) and since two months i’m feeling depressed and it’s getting worse and worse. i’m not seeing any friends anymore bc i f...
A few months ago, I started to feel down but I thought it was fine, because like all the hormones. It still could be hormones, without a...
Hello. I have been trying to contain my emotions, but now it’s just getting to me. My brother has so, so so much more than me. I’m not ta...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.