Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth for women in their teens.

Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
1 - 12 (of 5411) questions
My gf’s period is three days late, is this a sign? She’s freaking out
I'm a little worried about it and i was just wondering if it's normal. Please help this is my first pregnancy and I am younge.
Hi I had intercourse the first time the other day after my period ended. When it happened, a lot of blood was pouring out. It was really ...
Me and my boyfriend have been just making out clothe less just keeping our underwear and at some point he started rubbing it just on top ...
So I need help im a virgin anf I dont do anything like that with myself there is also a white discharge
I dont do any of that with my self or stuf like that I'm 13 and there is also a white discharge im scared
Okay so my girlfriend and I were having sex yesterday around 530ish and all of a sudden she came and I noticed it was hard to have sex, s...
I rubbed the side of a gaming controller and my cell phone on my vagina (while wearing underwear and pants) because it felt good. I'm 15...
I’ve been noticing that I’ve been having A LOT of *** inside me and it’s just sitting in there and not even coming out. it gets on my und...
Hey, my name is Jenna Caillan Fuller. Aka JC. I'm 14 years old. I've NEVER EVER been sexually active. I have masturbated once or twice. J...
So today was the last day of my ovulation days, I'm assuming. When I went to the bathroom, my vaginal discharge was a light yellow and wa...
My boyfriend cummed on my hand. I wiped it off with baby wipes. However, as an extra tease, I wrapped my finger with his thin pajama pant...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.