Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community

I've had TMJ for many years, never experienced popping sounds in jaw. It's been popping for almost three weeks now, (no pain just sound)b...
I have had a crossbite since as far as I remember. I started treatment with braces when I was 13, and had them removed when I was 16. I w...
Hi, I have been experiencing pain along my facial nerve( over right ear, temple, jaw, teeth) for about four wks. now. Dentist exam is ...
Hi, can you please help? I have severe jaw pain that turns into a really severe headache. I feel it in my face and neck and jaw. It start...
Since I was little I would always get this sharp intense pain as soon as I put food in my mouth start to chew my food. Right as it touche...
About a month ago I was in the hospital due to an infection caused by two molars on my right side. Prior to that I was unable to open my ...
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.