Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community

I got both my leg covered with wounds after fall down from the bicycle. The wound on my left leg covered a larger area and healing slow...
I am a 60 year old male. Until 8 weeks ago I have was able to work out at the Gym every day on the treadmill and several other exercis...
All of this started about 2 years ago when my jaw got tight once and it popped, explosively. It did that 2 or 3 more times during the co...
Hi. I had a bad sinus infection two months back. My ears were badly clogged and I used to move my jaw, which sometimes helped my ears pop...
Hi. I had a bad sinus infection two months back. My ears were badly clogged and I used to move my jaw, which sometimes helped my ears pop...
Hello everybody! I had a meniscus surgery two weeks ago. My diagnosis was: Ds: Right knee-joint medial meniscus is harmed, with blocag...
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.