Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community

Hi folks, I was diagnosed with Arthritic TMJ Dysfunction six years ago. After nine surgeries trying to repair the damage and resto...
What if you was hit in your mouth and your upper front teeth word up word for the to No and Vee and your whole face swells up and your te...
Hello All, I've never used a site like this before so please be patient with me, hopefully I've got this in the right spot. I've been ...
I have been diagnosed with TMJ after I was having extreme ear pain in both ears with no infection, extreme teeth pain, facial pain, neck ...
I had implant done on tooth #10 in the middle of April, 2008. the doctor who is a general dentist did extraction and put the implant the ...
I've been suffering from TMJ for 7 years and still haven't found a solution yet its getting worse each time. Currently its at its worse r...
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.