Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Testicular Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.
25 - 30 (of 441) questions
I need to know about the relation between papiloma virus and testicular cancer.
About 3 years ago I was sitting at lunch at a very crowded table. I was half in my seat which allowed my right testicle to be positioned ...
Celebrating 2 years of service as the Community Leader in Testicular Cancer. Thank you for all you do for MedHelp members. We appreciate ...
iam 31 male I got a hard round lump in my right testice it just attached to my testices is this cancer should I worry about it . I go to ...
As long as I can remember I have had a ball the size of a dime right next to my right testicle. When I was in my early teens I went to th...
For years I've had pain in my left testicle because I have a small cyst in my epididymis, I also have calcium deposits in both testicles ...
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.