Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

The Pasture 2.0 Group

Here is The Pasture 2.0, for the old cows here on Medhelp both from the original pasture and the ones who never made it over.
Just to allay the fears of those skinny witches on here, the term "old cow" came from a lovely 19-year-old (she claimed, likely younger) ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1220349/The-mother-chose-pet-crocodile-marriage-claiming-Husbands-look-themselves.html Wife...
Ok, we are going to a yearly biker Halloween party. Any helpful suggestions on what I can be? I will be 6 months along at that time and a...
So, in the cats community there is a note about eating your pet's food. Reminded Swampy of this classic blog entry: ------- www.the...
ǝɹǝɥ ɯoɹɟ ʎuunɟ sʞoo1 p1ɹoʍ ǝɥʇ...buıɥʇǝɯos ɹo ʞuıɹp oʇ ɥɔnɯ ooʇ pɐɥ ǝʌɐɥ ʇɥbıɯ ʎdɯɐʍs
I am at my wits end that with little boy of mine! Ashtyn is 28 months old, and will not sleep in his toddler bed. He won't sleep with Mik...
I bought one of these on a whim and am having so much fun with this new gadget. If you like to experiment, definitely pick up one of thes...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.