Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

The Pasture 2.0 Group

Here is The Pasture 2.0, for the old cows here on Medhelp both from the original pasture and the ones who never made it over.
Just to allay the fears of those skinny witches on here, the term "old cow" came from a lovely 19-year-old (she claimed, likely younger) ...
I am so not ready for it to be winter! This year we had snow right into June and now they are predicting it for tomorrow! Anyone living...
Okay, I just wanted to get all mushy gushy!! I love Cruz so much!! He just makes me so happy!!! I love when he looks up and he starts smi...
ok i know she isnt being a good mom, she has her share of mistakes but as a person i do really care for her. its my good friend of many ...
Ok... this is not a real question- but WILL MY 21 MONTH OLD EVER SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT?!? I am so tired of getting up in the middl...
my headache is every going to go away. It has been 5 days now. I took 1000mg of ibuprofen at noon today and it did nothing. I re...
and wondering when the gossipy stuff is going to start so I will be the first. I'm really confused by sstacey's posts lately. First s...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.