Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Forum

Questions in the Thyroid forum are answered by Mark Lupo, MD. Topics covered include Goiter, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroid, Parathyroid/Calcium Problems, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Nodules/Cysts, Thyroiditis, Thyroid & Pregnancy, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Tests, and Thyroid Surgery.
When your Thyroid does not work anymore can it cause exssecive weight gain with no stopping it? I tried quit eating, exercise, EVERYTHING
Dr.Lupo; I am having a hard getting a definitive diagnosis . My initial visit with an Endroconologist diagnoses me with Hypothyroidism s...
I just had my thyroid tested and my doctor thinks I'm in the normal range but I'm not convinced. TSH 3.159 Range 0.358-3.74 uIU/ML ...
Hi, I am a 30 yr old female. I was newly diagnosed w/Hashimoto's. My TSH was 5.59, then 3.87, then5.0. They weren't going to do anythi...
Hi, I had surgery to have the left thyroid lobe removed along with a 5.2 cm nodule a week ago, there was no malignancy. I had a lot of p...
Hello, I am having some trouble with my thyroid (pain in neck, difficulty swallowing, sudden bouts of exhaustion & weakness, hair los...
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.