Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Forum

Questions in the Thyroid forum are answered by Mark Lupo, MD. Topics covered include Goiter, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroid, Parathyroid/Calcium Problems, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Nodules/Cysts, Thyroiditis, Thyroid & Pregnancy, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Tests, and Thyroid Surgery.
I had a TT which showed an fully encapsulated pap carcin less than 1cm and mestatisized pap carc in 1 out pf 9 lymph nodes removed and my...
My question is: what can cause my TSH not only to fluctuate but also to rise when my dose of Synthroid is increased? The first question...
Hi, I was dx. with Hashimoto several yrs ago and have been on 88mcg of levothyroxine since. Over the past 6mos. I have been extremel...
Ok, June 10 I saw an endocrinologist because my Tsh was slightly elevated but my TPO Antibodies were 217 ( normal range 0-34) was put on ...
I've just received the results of my ultrasound. The doctor is requesting a biopsy. So I called to make an appt. Waiting for the call bac...
I am 6 days post TT. I was diagnosed graves. I didn't want to do radiation because I have a little one at home. My calcium levels plumme...
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.