Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tourette Syndrome Community

Hi Please sign up to my Tourettes Awareness facebook page. Please search @tourettesawarenessuk on Facebook and join us. :)
I have taken my son to see a pshychiatrist after he began getting in trouble at school, cursing at the teachers and became absolutely def...
Hi, i have had Tourettes Syndrome since i was six years old. I haven't really paid much attention too it because it was mild, and it woul...
Hi, A couple of years ago, I was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, nothing major, ticks include neck twitches, Stuttering & a vocal nois...
I've known I have OCD for a while, and I've had OCD since childhood. I also might possibly be on the autism spectrum, so these problems m...
Dear friends, I have Tourette's syndrome, or at least 'had' it until about a year ago. While my symptoms were quite severe, I now, wi...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease