Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tourette Syndrome Community

someone told me that his brother was cured with the help of a chinese traditional mecine company that with their doctors cured him in les...
Please give me some advice about these 2 treatments for Tourettes. My 12 yr old son has Tourette's, was diagnosed when he was 5. At tha...
My daughter was diagnosed with febrile seizures at one week old. She took phenobarbitol until about six months old when she out grew the ...
Hey! All of this started a few months ago. I had a really bad phase with a lot of panic attacks and severe depression etc. Shortly after ...
This is my first post and i rly need help so plz answer if you can:) I apoligize for the sexual content... I have tic syndrom characte...
I have been diagnosed with ocd ever since I was a child. 6 years ago I found out I have Tourette's syndrome. I've seen a couple of good d...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease