Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tourette Syndrome Community

I've been having urges to do certain things, but not acting on the urges. For example, sometimes I have a sudden urge to start screaming,...
My 9 year old son was hit by a car when he was 2. He was treated and monitored at our University Hospital and was released after a night...
Hello, My dear 7 year old daughter has been making some smacking, clicking, sucking (all together) noises for about 6 months, just about...
Hello, I found this site today when searching google for natural remedies for treating Tourette Syndrome and tic disorders in children...
Hello my name is Sam, I am 20 years old. I used to have tourettes when I was younger, probably like 4 or 5 years old. I always just thoug...
My son is 8 and within the last year I've notice some things that he repeats. He started with (that i can remember being the "start" of ...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease