Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tourette Syndrome Community

Hello, if anyone out there has shared this experience please help. My son is 5 years old and he has recently started clearing his throat ...
Hi all, I just joined today after googling and finding this site. I haven't fully explored it, so if this post should go in a differen...
The doctor said that he may have developed a "Tick" and sometimes they can get bad and sometimes they can be minimal and be controlled wi...
Hi all, my son is 5 and his school have picked up on him displaying some tick like behaviour...it started with shoulder jerks this went o...
Two weeks ago I took my 6 year old daughter to the eye doc. She wears glasses, we went for her year exam. They dilated her eyes and right...
I have a seven year old daughter with PDD-NOS (autism spectrum). When she was diagnosised the only thing missing was lack of speech. She...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease