Aa
A
A
A
Close

Transplants Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.
25 - 30 (of 683) questions
Sir, Is complete eye transplantation is possible? If not, please tell why?
No one could explain to me why, but after only one month on the list, I got a liver! It could be that I was that sick. I gained 42 lbs. o...
Hello, i am Kidney Transplant patient. My transplant was help in 2012 ,21 September . And put 2 stent in my kidney artery in 2014. 1 ...
Hello Friends, I have been following the forum for quite some time. After reading the posts I get a bit of confidence and hope every t...
I'm 6 months post liver transplant and am doing great for the most part. Life has really changed for the better due to this precious gif...
just sent all information requested to Transplant department to start my evaluation. - they talked about prescripition for different te...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.