Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Trigeminal Neuralgia Community

I have had Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia for almost four years. I also have Anesthesia Dolorosa. I was wondering what everyone's trigge...
I have had Trigeminal Neuralgia for about a year now. At first it was severe, more the type 1 classic and mostly the horrible pain was in...
I was misdiagnosed and was recently re-diagnosed with TN due to zoster sine, however I think I have ATN. What causes flare ups and the vi...
i want to discuss a case a boy age 10 y history is of 7 days back pain in bilatral calf muscles leadin to wekness of both lower limb...
Started for Wife who had mild toothache over a year ago, but before she scheduled an appointment - the pain was gone, But it came back, s...
I think I am suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia, which is aggrevated by Monosodium Glutamate. Does anyone else have such a reaction to t...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease