Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Trying to conceive Group

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!
Today DH and I went to RE and mostly all tests were good; however, we were told that his sperm motility is a little low. Does anyone kno...
we been trying to conceive for 8 years but 2 years ago i underwent tests and my partner has a low sperm count 3 million they said he need...
I'm currently on cd 24, 12 days after last positive opk, and today I have had another positive opk. Why could this be?
2 week wait: month 6. Ugh!!! I'm feeling so frustrated, annoyed, stressed....bored. Blah. Any wise words or advice if it doesn't happ...
Have any of you tried vitex? I've heard a lot of good things about it. Most success stories say they get pregnant 3 to 6 months after usi...
Hi, so I need some advice, I have my 1st appointment with a gynecologist next week and am at the point where I don't even know what I nee...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.