Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Trying to conceive Group

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!
My green week was the 28th-2nd and I'm pretty sure I ovulated the 30th or the 31st. We 'baby danced' the 27th, the 29th and the 2nd. Fing...
On September 13 I took a hpt which was positive, September 14 I spotted lightly , September 15 it got heavier and I went to the Er. Septe...
Hello I am new to this group. My husuband and I looking to conceive baby #3 which is going to be our last one. My daughter is from my p...
Im a lil confused.. I had my first day of my period on the15th October In which I started my first course of clomid cd 2-6... I then had ...
Hey everyone. My name is Areena, I am 22 going to be 23 in December. Me and my boyfriend are ttc and I have had some of the pregnancy s...
So I've been tracking my period since June and I recently downloaded a app on my Ipod to help me it tracks your on & off period, intimacy...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.