Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Undiagnosed Symptoms Forum

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.
So for the past several months to a year, I have been getting daily episodes of what I would describe as black spots and 'heat wave' like...
Hi. I'm beginning to become very concerned. About two weeks ago I noticed a pea sized lump behind my left ear, it doesn't hurt and doesn'...
I am a month post-partum and my life has been hell since giving birth. I was induced and had an epidural. I was perfectly happy a...
So for for last couple of years I have gone to the Hospital for many different things. But no answers. this thing happens were my face fi...
I have been having stomach problems for about 6-7 weeks the symptoms are: Pain always at night enough to wake me up. Very intense waves...
I have been having my lower left eye lid twitching for over a year. I have been shaking for almost 10 weeks now whenever I am trying to...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.