Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Undiagnosed Symptoms Forum

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.
For the past few months I have been having muscle aches daily in various parts of my body (arms, back of legs, lower back). The muscle ac...
Hi, I slipped rather badly in the snow 7 years ago and hit my leg (shin) on the step of the platform of a bus I was getting onto. It hurt...
I am a 47 year old male. For 8 years I have been getting a number of symptoms that have grown both in number and severity. I get an ext...
I've had a diagnosis of IBS for several years but never had much of a problem. Recently in the past 6-8 months however I've had a dramat...
Helo, i am 26 yrs old ,female .. whenever i swallow food or saliva my soft palate makes crakling,popping and grinding noises..i feel smew...
I am a 28 year old, 7 month postpartum, breastfeeding mom. My 7 month old daughter is approx. 21lbs (she's a chunker). I have to carry h...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.