Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urinary Tract Infection Community

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.
1 - 12 (of 807) questions
Hello, I am a 31 yeas old man. Last month I was diagnosed with epididymitis (left side). Almost 3 weeks before I had protected sex wi...
Hello dear , recently i experienced that i smell what i recently eat in my urine .. i dont take medicine no diabetes.. is that health iss...
My lesson learned from Quick-Care is wait for your infection to get really bad before going in to give a lab specimen. Thankfully, based ...
if there was a way to prevent UTIs, but it required a small procedure from a doctor, would anyone want it?
6 weeks ago, I took a course of Macrobid (generic) for a UTI. After completing the 7 day cycle, I developed excruciating heartburn, to th...
Ive had symptoms of a UTI/Yeast Infection for about a week now, but theyre getting progressively worse. The pain started as a slight pres...
My father is 70 years old. He is not diabetic but hypertensive. He had minor stroke from 7 years but now he is fine The problem under ...
I have a cystoscopy scheduled on Friday for recurrent UTI. I've been dealing with Klebsiella for a month now, treated with Gentamicin, bu...
Hi all! I hope that someone may have some words of advice as I am about at my wit's end. For about a month now I'd had a fairly constant ...
Dear Doctor, I recently started getting a tingling sensation on my penis head then a few days later my urine was pretty dark and I drank...
I am a female I've had the UTI for about 8-9 days now. I completed my antibiotic course. I've tried pretty much any and every natural ...
Alright, so a couple of days ago, I was laying in my bed, just like any other night trying to go to sleep. I had the urge to urinate, so ...
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.