Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urogynecology Forum

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.
This is my story. Eight months ago i went with a sex worker.Two days after that i started have burning in urination and red scrotum.Now ...
The case is about my father who first noticed a blood spot After urine in 2011. He promptly went to a doctor who diagnosed it as UTI and ...
Thanks very much for your help! Dear Doctor, I had painful urination with shooting pain in the lower abdomen even after 3 days of cip...
I just have a simple question in which getting different answers - can a severe hydronephrotic left kidney cause abdominal pressure, and ...
Hi I had a urine test and everything came back fine except my blood in urine score was 2+. My dr wants to test again in a month. She wasn...
my wife age 44 had this problem of passing urine with pain and sometimes very urgently,her sonography report showed significant post void...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.