Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urogynecology Community

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.
19 - 24 (of 465) questions
I'm 25 weeks pregnant. At around 19 weeks, after having urethral pain for 2 weeks, I went to the ER as i was certain I did have a UTI, ev...
After an indiscretion April 2nd. I developed a yeast infection. I visited a public clinic and I tested negative for all STDs and was give...
I am a 62yo woman that has received a neobladder in 2006 after being diagnosed with bladder cancer. Currently I am using 480 catheters a ...
I have been having painful urination when finishing since end of July. I went to GP, he prescribed me a bunch of antibiotics (Cipro, Bact...
I am a 18-year-old female. In the past month or so, I have noticed that occasionally I feel a few drops of liquid drip out of what feels ...
So a few months back I began having heart palpitations which prompted a workul with full bloodwork and urine, holster monitor, echo. All ...
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.