Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Forum

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.
Hello, I have a problem since 4months ago. At the and of my menses that dure for about 5 days, i' m not all cleaned. My underwear become...
good day to you i got this badly problem about bad smells odor at vigina greenish and yellowish i do been go medecation but why is it wh...
you are wrong The vaginal mesh Helpline is over seen by a Medical Social worker who spends a great deal of time with each and every calle...
I had a total hysterectomy in 2007 and as part of the procedure, a urologist corrected my bladder prolapse with one of the slings. While...
Vaginalmeshhelpline.com is a complete resource for women with vaginal mesh mesh complications. If you call you can speak to a female medi...
Recent I had sex with my boy friend and he's the only one I been with. There was no swollen lumps until a few days later when I was sleep...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.