Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vitamin D Community

This community is for discussions about vitamin D, what it does, vitamin D deficiency, symptoms, foods that provide vitamin D, supplements, effects on health and when to see your doctor. We also encourage discussions about any other vitamin D topics that would be of interest to other members.
1 - 6 (of 319) questions
My Vitamin D level was 23 and my doctor suggested taking 1000IU of Vitamin D a day. When he rechecked my levels my D level moved up to 30...
diagnosed with osteopenia 2 y ago , no other issuses.
I am in sunlight a fair amount but obviously far less in the winter. But otherwise, I'm not a big vitamin person, don't take a lot, etc....
I know it is highly recommended to take magnesium to help with your vitamin D absorption if you supplement, but does anyone know what KIN...
Just curious whether beginning supplements later in life does any good? Recent xray report says osteopenia, despite a life of too muc...
Hi, My Vitamin D level was 16 ng in late May 2015. Doctor prescribed 50,000 IU Vitamin D2 which I took for 8 weeks. I was retested and...
Top General Health Answerers
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.