Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
1 - 20 (of 9229) questions
Summer is long past, so as we begin November, with the holidays approaching, it’s time to begin a new challenge. This one will be our Ho...
Good morning...Wow - this week went by fast, although it seemed like it was dragging while it was in progress... sure that makes sense. ...
White, 5’11 weight is in the 290s. I have been overweight most of my life with it mostly being mid 200s until last few years. If I we...
Good morning... How is everyone doing this morning? It looks like we're in for a dark and dreary day, here in sunny Florida - at least f...
I am 56, 5'4'' , 155 lbs and I have gained 20 lbs in one year!! I exercise hard 6 days/week, eat a low carb (<25 g) clean diet, no sugar,...
Hello all, Im really frustrated trying to lose 5-10 lbs. I Work out (cardio/pilates) 2 hrs a day. eat lots of fruit and veggies, calor...
I have done a few big diets where I have lost 10 and 5kg starting at 63 and 67 respectively. Every time I go off a diet I put one and a h...
hi i am Jack and i am new here and i joined the community to get help guys ? i am so fat :( i am 25 and my height is 5.2 :( what should i...
Good morning… Wow – here we are into December, already. I know parts of the country are having bad weather. I hope it’s not bad whereve...
Good morning... Well, here we are post-Thanksgiving and I hope everyone had an enjoyable time with family and friends. As I posted el...
I don't know how many of you drink alcohol, but with the holiday/party season approaching, here's and article that might interest you, if...
Do you go ahead and limit your food and practice all the good eating habits on Thanksgiving or do you go for it and just enjoy? What's y...
We're always hearing about carbohydrates and what we should and shouldn't eat. I love starchy foods like rice and potatoes, but I know w...
Good morning everyone. First off, a shout out to all the Veterans out there - those who have served, are serving and will serve. Thank ...
I am a T2D on a Low Carb diet. The problems is that my sugar levels do not come down. Why?
I am a 17 year old female. I'm 5'5, and weigh 230lbs. I take Lurasidone, Sertraline, birth control and Feramax. I have to take Lurasidone...
Hello. I've never had problems with my weight until I got older and got put on antipsychotics specificly Invega. Most the other anti psyc...
I'm 39, 5'3", 148lbs.I'm at my absolute wits end. Last year I weighed 138lbs. The year before that I was around 130. I've always struggle...
I am 50 years old and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia brought on by menopause. I have gained weight and lost so much muscle. I am so ...
Several of my friends told me that weight loss products LIPOVON is very efficient. Anyone heard anything? Thank you.
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.