Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
1 - 12 (of 9281) questions
Good morning... how is everyone doing this morning? It looks like we're in for another rainy day. I have to admit, there have been too m...
Good morning. How is everyone this morning? I hope you're all doing well. There hasn't been a lot going on here. It's going to be ...
When it was time to post this morning, I was getting ready to board the plane for my trip home from South Dakota, so was unable to sit do...
Good morning, how are we doing this morning? It's been a busy week, but everything is going well on my end. I'm in South Dakota now...
Good morning... I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. It's been quiet in my world this week (for a change) and we haven't had an...
Im male 33 years old , i begin intermittant fasting 4/20 on before 2 weeks and i was 131kg now im 124Kg but my body shape not change shou...
A new study came out supporting calorie restriction for better health even in slim people. The recommendation is a reduction of about 300...
Good morning... how is everyone doing today? I hope you've all had a great week. My week is still up in the air. As you know, I'v...
hi ... i am also in a bad condition of weight gain. i do not understand how can i get rid of this much weight. so please help me to get o...
Good morning... I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. It was quiet here and we both worked on shop projects. We've enjoyed wat...
Good morning... How is everyone this morning? I'm a little late getting started this morning and it's looking like we might get some (mo...
I am a 41 year old male. I am 5'7, 165-170lbs. My mid and upper body, arms, back, and lower legs are all well toned. My problem areas are...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.