Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
1 - 12 (of 9280) questions
Good morning. How is everyone this morning? I hope you're all doing well. There hasn't been a lot going on here. It's going to be ...
When it was time to post this morning, I was getting ready to board the plane for my trip home from South Dakota, so was unable to sit do...
Good morning, how are we doing this morning? It's been a busy week, but everything is going well on my end. I'm in South Dakota now...
Good morning... I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. It's been quiet in my world this week (for a change) and we haven't had an...
Im male 33 years old , i begin intermittant fasting 4/20 on before 2 weeks and i was 131kg now im 124Kg but my body shape not change shou...
A new study came out supporting calorie restriction for better health even in slim people. The recommendation is a reduction of about 300...
Good morning... how is everyone doing today? I hope you've all had a great week. My week is still up in the air. As you know, I'v...
hi ... i am also in a bad condition of weight gain. i do not understand how can i get rid of this much weight. so please help me to get o...
Good morning... I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. It was quiet here and we both worked on shop projects. We've enjoyed wat...
Good morning... How is everyone this morning? I'm a little late getting started this morning and it's looking like we might get some (mo...
I am a 41 year old male. I am 5'7, 165-170lbs. My mid and upper body, arms, back, and lower legs are all well toned. My problem areas are...
Good morning... I can't believe another week has gone by and we're officially into summer now. I think it's going to be another hot day ...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.