Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
1 - 6 (of 9293) questions
Good morning... how's everything this morning? I think it's going to be a pretty decent day today. We had rain all day yesterday from T...
Good morning... another week has gone by and every day brings more evidence of fall, even though we're still having pretty warm temperatu...
Good morning. How are things going this morning? It looks like it's going to be another hot day here and I'm SO ready for it start coo...
Good morning... How is everyone this morning? It looks like it's going to be another hot day, here - I'm SO looking forward to cooler we...
Good morning...Fall is in the air, even here in Florida. The days are getting shorter, the mornings are cooler and even though the days ...
Good morning... Well, here we are, once more. As you may remember, last week, I was in South Dakota because of the illness and subsequen...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.