Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions
Hello, I have a problem breathing while walking up hills no matter how small the incline. I am over 100 pounds overweight and congestive ...
Hi, I'm 16 years old my wight is 90 can anyone tell me what exercises are good for me I want to loss wight within 2 monthes please help me
iam a 35 year old women and hav children..i hav thyroid and asthma too...my weight is 110 kg..i sooo want to loose weight..can you sugges...
Everyone is going crazy over these raspberry pills dr phill was talking about, so what's with them
Do you lose weight in your face first or is it just everywhere because it seems like my cheeks have shrank & nothing else.. I've lost 7 p...
I'm 27 yrs old, 5'8 and weight 155 trying to get back down to 135. I've been trying to lose weight since Jan. of this yr. and I've been w...
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.