Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions
I was wondering how do you qualify for the weightloss shot? Is there a certain weight? Or anything? Or can you request it and they give it?
I want to lose weight to fit into a particular dress for my son's wedding. I started on the slimfast diet two days ago, and it does ...
Ok so this past fall I took a health supplement from GNC..no, not a steroid. I didn't like it so I stopped taking it. Within a couple wee...
I need to lose weight, I have a child with special needs, I'm a single parent and time is very short. I don't have a lot of free time an...
I was taking adipex (phentermine) for like 6 months and it did nothing for me. I would take it in the morning and i could still eat. I wo...
I am 20 years old and I have one child and I have the biggest stomach ever.! I am starting to pick up weight in other places also which a...
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.