Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss and Fitness Community

Good morning. How is everything going this morning? I hope you're all doing well. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. ...
Good morning. How is everyone today? I hope you're all ready for a new week. This week has been "different"... not overly busy, bu...
Good morning. How is everyone doing today? It looks like it's going to be a bright sunny day here, but I think we're supposed to get ra...
Good morning. How is everyone doing today? I hope you're having a great Labor Day weekend. It's been a quiet weekend for us, but that...
Has anybody experienced weight gain while trying to lose weight by using Metamucil?
I just learned I have to get my LDL below 70 as soon as I can due to learning I have a50-70% plaque buildup in my LADIt is’t flow-limitin...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.