Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss and Fitness Community

Well, good evening... I've finally gotten a chance to get online. It's been a good day, but busy. Sorry, it was such a nice cool day...
Good afternoon. Sorry I'm posting so late - got side-tracked with other things this morning. So how's everyone doing this week? Th...
Good morning. How is everyone doing this morning. I hope you've started out with a good day. It looks like it's going to be beautiful,...
Hello and Happy Sunday!! Sorry I'm so late posting this morning, but I got tied up with a shop project first thing and had to get it don...
Good morning. I hope everyone is having a good day so far. Mine has been busy, already. Our neighbor's (the ones from OR) refrigerator...
Good morning. How is everyone doing this morning? I hope you're having a nice relaxed Labor Day weekend. It's quiet here, so I guess t...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.