Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss and Fitness Community

Good morning. I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday. I'm not sure what my day is shape up like - I intended to get outside and do s...
Good morning. I hope everyone has had a good week. It's been terribly hot here, still, so most of the time is spent inside. I did ...
Good morning. How is everyone doing this morning. It looks like it's going to be another hot day. I hope you're not still getting caug...
Hello, a couple of weeks back, I was working out and I messed up my back. I thought it was just muscle soreness, but a week later it was ...
Okay people, I got my new Ninja pro juicing and smoothing blender. Can make big containers or single serving. And plan to go to town. An...
Good morning. How is everyone doing this morning? It sounds like the heat wave is affecting a good share of the country now, so I hope ...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.