Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Women's Choice Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding pregnancy choices, including abortion, adoption, or parenting.
This is just a personal preference question and there is no right or wrong answer. Do you talk about it openly with others or do you tak...
I tried posting in the termination forums however it wouldn’t let me and I’m just kinda worried about a few things. I had a surgical a...
Is there anyone trying to adopt? How easy or difficult is it in the United States these days and how costly? Anyone going through this w...
Had a Vacum Aspiration 7 days ago and no bleeding has occurred.Does this mean it didnt work?
I had a surgical aspiration abortion 4 days ago. I'm between 25-30 years old and in relatively good health (not obese). It was 6 weeks ...
I am in the middle of a nasty drama. I fell for this man, who travels a lot for work. Even when he was in the middle of his business tr...
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.